Monday, October 10, 2005

A revelation

For the past three and a half weeks I have been on a quest. A quest for the ultimate taste sensation. A quest for... real Mexican food. This is harder to find than you might think, but finally, finally, I have discovered it. Still not quite perfect, but the tex-mex Enchiladas I had for Dinner came pretty damn close. Really the only thing that was 'off' was the heat. They could have used a bit more spice. But who cares, it was Enchiladas and Beans and Spanish Rice and Guacamole and Corn Chips and... and it was wonderful! Jared had Tacos, and they looked pretty darn tasty too. After Dinner we moseyed around the neighborhood and found the coolest concentration of things to do ever. A bowling ally and Karoke. With a combo Mr Donut and Mos Burger on the first floor. You are set for a full 24 hours there! (so of course to up the spice in my life I had to have a spicy MOS cheeseburger to top off my Enchiladas. Heh I rode and walked all around today, I burned the calories!

No comments: