Monday, June 16, 2008

Flowers, Foxes and Fritz



My mother keeps a very beautiful garden, and early June is pretty perfect flower time around Denver. I got some nice pictures of the garden last week. Little did I know that they would be the last photos taken with my venerable D-50.





I like the bee in this one, he looks like he is in heaven!





A den of foxes lives in the area, and the family dog, Fritz loves barking at them and smelling their foxy home. Being urban foxes, they are fairly bold around humans, and I got pretty close in my car do get this shot.



These last two photos are the first D-80 shots to be presented, mostly me messing around with the camera and learning which button does what, as well as playing around with the extra zoom on the kit lens.



I can't include of photo of Fritz's nemesis without a photo of Fritz himself. This is one of him chasing a soccer ball that is larger than his head!

No comments: