Sunday, November 06, 2005

A fate narrowly avoided

This post is rated pg-13

ok, all the 14 and aboves gone?

good.

Among Japanese youngsters there is a trend where you attempt to "kancho" people. Now some of you may know what this is, but for the rest, a quick explanation. Kancho is when you take your finger, and try and jam it in another persons rear end. Why this is appealing I can not in truth say. However it is a fact.

Now I myself am lucky, most of my students are females above the age of 12. This is not the ideal Kancho demographic, that being boys between say 8 and whenever. Now I have a newish student, today was the 4th lesson or so, and since the very first I could tell he was a prime suspect for Kancho attempts.

I was right.

Luckily for my bum, he missed. Today. However I now know to keep my senses fully attuned, ready for any attempt. I intend for him to never succed, almost more for his sake than mine. Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tee he he.... I best say nothing here....