Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An idea.

While I was getting some photos developed the other day, I noticed that you can now have a personalized 12 month calendar made using your own photographs. It got me thinking about making up a Japan calendar, as I do have about 10,000 pictures covering my 24 month stay. I dare say I could find 12 interesting images to make a calendar. The question is, would anybody else be interested in owning one of these? Let me know, either through e-mail or comments if you, my loyal readers, think this would be a good idea.

4 comments:

Matt said...

I am, and I know my parents would be as well!!

Travelingrant said...

interested enough to pay over 25 bucks for one?

sam said...

ooooh... i'd be interested, although i'm not entirely sure about dollar amounts (my mind still works in HK dollars, i think)

oh! and i'm gonna be in denver over the holidays! you as well?

Travelingrant said...

Yeah, I am! Sweet, look me up dude.