Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Zach Attack



Obviously last week was a rough one, so I was very happy to have Zach come up from Osaka for a visit. Friday night we had a good old fashioned Pizza Party, with some Dominoes pepperoni pizza, some Guinness, and lots of BS and Uno. A great time was had by all. We managed to fit a wopping five people, including a freakishly tall Kiwi, but I think thats about the limit for my Apartment!



The next night was the Jetacular School Disco. We started with a pretty big group at the local greasy spoon Yakitori place. Its a great spot as the food is good and cheap, and beers are large. Special thanks to Zach for the picture, I think I look pretty good in it, for once!

The school disco, at Apre as always, was crazy. Grown men and women in High School duds. '80s and '90s music. Almost everybody in the prefecture came, and a few from elsewhere as well. Everybody had a great time, even when Zach got up on stage for the costume contest, despite not actually wearing a costume!




Really, it was a great night to just surround myself with my friends, eat yakitori, drink Asahi, dance, laugh, and enjoy life. A good time was had by all, and it really helped my outlook.

1 comment:

jalexissmith said...

That is classic Fiona. Fantastic.