Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Window Seat



I was lucky enough to snag a window seat on my direct flight from Denver to Honolulu. We flew a different flight path than I am used to, right down I-70, so I got to gaze down at high Colorado peaks like Torrey's, Mt. Bierstadt, and more. I figured my trip was off to a great start, and I wasn't even half way yet!



As we got closer in, I got views of inter-island ferries, and a glimpse of the Big Island off in the distance.



Upon arrival, I was met my Island Auntie (TM) and we made a quick stop at the last original tiki bar for some island fair and a fruity cocktail! The Mai Tai's were delicious, as was the food.



We then went to her house on Eva Beach, enjoyed the (shockingly early) sunset, and chatted away. Soon enough I was ready for bed, and my next day's adventuring.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Ewa Beach Fan Club misses you already! The day was so ordinary without your added wit and charm.

Travelingrant said...

*blushes*

:-D

jalexissmith said...

beard????

Travelingrant said...

Yeah! You didn't know? :-D

Zach said...

The Beard suits you, keep it up beardy.