Friday, November 09, 2007

Huzzah!

I am (or at least will shortly be) gainfully employed once more. I was offered a customer service position with EF Educational Tours. I'll be fielding calls from concerned parents dealing with the company's study abroad trips. The position is certainly entry level in pay, but there are some pretty nice perks, including discounted airline tickets and three weeks paid vacation. I'm pretty excited about the job, and looking forward to earning money once again!

By the way, a big thank you to Alexis for forwarding me the job posting, without her I'd still be scanning Craigslist!

3 comments:

HelloBettyLou said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Matt said...

Woohoo! G can buy more rounds at the bar!!! Woohoo!!

Umm, er, I mean, good goin there G!

jalexissmith said...

I do what I can....