Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The worst day in a long while.

This morning my delightful girlfriend of four months has dumped me mere weeks before I was to move to Tokyo to be with her. To say I am shocked and devastated would be to massively understate the matter.

I do not know what to do, I am in total shock. This was as out of left field as it could possibly be. Just Friday night she swore she loved me, and then a mere few days later she said she doesn't love me, that she loves somebody else more, and that she lied to me on Friday. Wow, Ouch.

Obviously, I am not going to move to Tokyo, thats out. I may try and stay in Ishikawa, I may try and move to Osaka, or I may go to Europe for a while and just travel. I am not really in a place to make decisions right now, but unfortunately I have only three weeks before i have to move out of my apartment, so I don't have a lot of time to decide what to do.

Life goes on, even if it doesn't feel like it.

1 comment:

JessieMcD said...

Suckfest. Big hug from CO.