Sunday, May 29, 2011

Long time no blog

While my blog posts have almost petered out, there have been plenty of reasons for the dry spell. I had no internet connection for the entire month of April, and that of course makes it hard to post! As well, I've been quite busy, but not with things that would necessarily make compelling blog posts. Add in to that a rather emotionally trying spring as well and blogging just hasn't been as high on my to do list as it should have been.

That said, I am almost finished with processing photos from my last few trips. Spring break saw me in Nagano for a visit to Matsumoto Castle and the wasabi farm again. The Golden Week holidays were spent in Ishikawa visiting a very interesting festival, with the requisite giant floats and booths of festival food and of course beer. So these trips will grace the blog with their presence soon. Lurking in there will also be photos from the three different hanami (cherry blossom viewing) celebrations I attended. As well, once my apartment is truly internet presentable, I want to post some photos of my home decorating choices for the world to see.  So stay tuned, I should be able to restore some semblance of normalcy around here soon!

1 comment:

Island Auntie said...

Could it be that you're too close to the trees to see if the forest is compelling? In any event, look forward to the soon to be posted pics and any accompanying text.