Thursday, December 21, 2006

Homeward Bound?



After almost 16 months away from home, I am ready to see Denver again. Yet my path is not without some... complications. Denver is in the middle of one EPIC blizzard. The entire city is shut down, Denver International Airport is closed for 24 hours, the entire Metro Area is under two feet of fresh snow.

I mean I like a 'White Christmas' as much as the next person, but this is just crazy. Ironically last year it was Japan that had the insane amounts of late December snow that wrecked everybodies plans.

Well here's hoping for an uneventful flight, and a joyous reunion!

Home here I come!





A big thank you for Mom for the pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got trapped at Dad's place last night. Without my camera... So no photos of Vespie boy shoveling!!!